On the podcast today, I am interviewing Alina Nikishina, CPA, Co-Founder and Program Architect for The Mastery Network, a business offering strategic advisory services for small business owners. We dive into her entrepreneurial journey, struggles, successes and continuous evolution to learn more from her experience as a new entrepreneur.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of how Alina’s entrepreneurial journey started
- Dealing with struggles and vulnerability in entering entrepreneurship.
- The impact she wants to make in the entrepreneurial world.
- Describing the success of her program.
- One accomplishment she has mastered or overcome in the last year that she’s proud of.
- Education as a tool in helping her deal with imposter syndrome.
- Continuing to educate yourself and consistently evolving.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Alina shares more about The Mastery Network.
- Tips listeners can take away from her own experience.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email