In this episode, I’m having a conversation with Andrea Maxim of MAXIMized Business. Andrea shares her entrepreneurial journey with us and how she went through overcoming rough days, shifts and changes in her business. Her company helps turn health & wellness practitioners into 6-figure business owners. Listen now and be inspired!
What you’ll learn:
- The story of how Andrea’s entrepreneurial journey began
- Her biggest learning curve on being an entrepreneur.
- Women entrepreneurs having a dual lives and how they can manage this better.
- The feeling of not being able to give more time to things that mattered the most.
- The steps she took to shift her life and business for the better.
- Best level of encouragement that she has gotten in her entrepreneurial journey.
- Getting through the hard days in her journey.
- Growing as a person through entrepreneurship.
- Working with personal development.
- Andrea’s definition of success.
- The cons of multitasking.
- Things Andrea is trying to improve or work on.
- How being transparent with her family, especially her kids, on everything that’s going on helps her.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- The trajectory and next stage of her business.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email