I am so delighted to be sharing with you the entrepreneurial journey of Dr. Anna Garrett, Founder of drannagarett.com, who helps women in midlife navigate hormonal imbalances in menopause and peri-menopause (you know...the lady things we DON'T discuss!).
Why is this important? Because Dr. Anna Garrett brings this perspective into her entrepreneurial journey, as well as understanding how it relates to each one of us. We are going to talk about how she ended up helping women through these stages in their lives and how she wrote her book while reaching success as defined in her own terms.
What you’ll learn about:
- The story of how Anna’s entrepreneurial journey started.
- How long it took her to build business.
- The reason she focused on helping women in menopause and perimenopause.
- Women realizing the effects of hormones in their life.
- Challenges she faced in writing her book.
- Her confidence in the early stages of her business and writing the book.
- The importance of having support and a community in the early stages of building her business and through her entrepreneurial journey.
- How she got out of her own way.
- The different benchmarks of success for different people.
- One thing she knows now that she wished she knew at the beginning of her journey.
- Anna talks about her book: Perimenopause: The Savvy Sister’s Guide to Hormone Harmony.
- Dr Anna Garrett Website
- Dr Anna Garrett Facebook
- Hormone Harmony Club Facebook
- Dr Anna Garrett Instagram
- Dr Anna Garrett LinkedIn
- Email: email@example.com
- Perimenopause: The Savvy Sister’s Guide to Hormone Harmony
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email