Brandi Johnson of Hey Brandi and author of Minimum Viable Marketing joins us today in this episode to share her entrepreneurial journey and how she learned to embrace her definition of success through the years. She launched her company to help small business owners implement effective marketing in their businesses.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of how Brandi’s entrepreneurial journey began.
- Dealing with working less.
- Her definition of success in her business.
- Learning how to embrace her version of success.
- How starting a gratitude journal can help you.
- Brandi’s experience with imposter syndrome.
- She tells us about her book, Minimum Viable Marketing.
- Her journey in writing the book and how it parallels her entrepreneurial journey.
- The most fulfilling part of publishing her book.
- Encouraging steps to take in writing your first book.
- Getting through difficult times in her entrepreneurial journey.
- Her message for her early entrepreneur self about what she knows now that she didn’t know then.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her as a person.
- Future plans of Brandi for her business.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email