My amazing guest in this episode is web designer and podcast host, Candice Dorsey. Following a devastating experience at her 9-5 job, Candice started getting serious with building her business creating websites and podcasting. She uses her podcast to share her thoughts and experiences with other people. I can’t wait to share our interesting conversation with you.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of Candice’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Her experience of starting her business.
- Talking about both our podcast stories.
- How Candice created her own podcast.
- Main tip for starting a podcast.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Pivotal moment when she realized she could be an entrepreneur.
- The most vulnerable struggle she went through.
- Dealing with imposter syndrome.
- One tip for creating a Squarespace website.