This interview with Carrie Harper, owner of Carrie Fit, is an interesting one because we talk about her journey through entrepreneurship, writing her book and even raising a little entrepreneur herself. Her business and book is a perfect example of having a niche and addressing a specific problem that individuals have which many entrepreneurs, like you, can learn from.
What you’ll learn about:
- The story of how Carrie’s entrepreneurial journey started
- One of the hardest struggles she overcame in her journey.
- How she let herself get out of her own way and really just let her story guide her to where she’s at.
- Her definition of success in her entrepreneurial journey.
- The most vulnerable thing she had to work through in writing her book.
- Carrie’s experience with imposter syndrome.
- Being open to the rapid changes happening in the world.
- Her daughter starting her own business at 10.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Carrie tells us more about her book: Flatten Your Post-Partum Belly
- One tip listeners can take away today from her book.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email