I am sharing my conversation with Cherlyn Decker on the podcast today. Cherlyn is a speaker, writer coach and spiritual director who has helped hundreds of women turn their struggles into a source of strength. We talk about her entrepreneurial journey and how she helps women find confidence and peace to empower and uplift others.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of Cherlyn’s entrepreneurial journey and how she got to where she is today.
- How her experience propelled her to move towards what she does now.
- One big obstacle she had to overcome in her entrepreneurial struggle.
- Cherlyn’s ROAR process.
- How the impact of sharing can be pivotal to others.
- One accomplishment she is most proud of in her entrepreneurial journey.
- Cherlyn’s definition of success.
- The best takeaway from our conversation.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.