This episode is going to be an exciting one because of my interview with Crystal Langdon. Crystal is a Certified Financial Planner, Author of Keep The Curls, Qualified Kingdom Advisor, Radio Host and Owner of Crystal Clear Finances.
What you’ll learn:
- The inspiring story of how Crystal’s entrepreneurial journey started.
- The reason she kept moving forward through the obstacles.
- The strength that kept her moving for 7 years.
- Tips for people who are undergoing financial struggles in their business.
- What happens in the stages of business.
- The importance of reinventing your business.
- Prioritizing the things you need to accomplish.
- The reason identifying the one thing you want to be is good for your business.
- Knowing your present and future.
- Moving into the workplace with your administration skill set.