Eva Klein, a Certified Infant and Child Sleep Consultant and founder of My Sleeping Baby is our guest in today’s podcast. And I am so privileged to be interviewing her today to talk about her journey to entrepreneurship from being a lawyer to running her sleep coaching business full time.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The story of how Eva’s entrepreneurial journey started.
- The rapid growth of her sleep coaching business and launching her membership website.
- The biggest obstacle she went through in making the decision to pursue her coaching business full time and how she overcame it.
- The benefit of having a support system through her husband.
- Her experience in dealing with imposter syndrome and how hiring a business mentor has helped her.
- How and when she started having confidence in herself and her business.
- Eva’s definition of success.
- Whitedove and Eva exchange their personal baby sleeping stories.
- How Eva’s entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- My Sleeping Baby Website
- My Sleeping Baby Facebook Page
- My Sleeping Baby Instagram
- My Sleeping Baby Free Sleep Guide