One of the best leadership coaches in 'all the land', I'm excited to interview Heather Gray. What's different about Heather is that, as a leadership and mindset coach, she talks straight to the point. In this interesting and informative conversation she shares her expertise on mindset, manifestation, self-acceptance and a whole lot more.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The story if Heather’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Heather shares her thoughts on teaching mindset to others.
- How manifestation works in your life.
- Her shift from the clinical to the entrepreneurial world and her evolution to the online business space.
- Tips for entrepreneurs who pigeonhole themselves.
- Differences on the measure of success and permission to reinvent in the past versus today.
- The changes that the entrepreneurial journey has brought to Heather.
- The opportunities that radical self-inquiry can bring to your life.
- Steps you can take to see what self-acceptance is.
- Looking at Heather’s entrepreneurial journey moving forward.
- The benefits of loving what you do.
- Challenges for entrepreneurs.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email