I’m so delighted to share my compelling conversation Hope Zvara, Yoga and Lifestyle Expert, creator of the Hope Process and CEO of Mother Trucker Yoga. From struggling and rising above her eating disorder to taking a leap in building a unique and successful business, Hope’s interesting entrepreneurial journey is a testament to boldly stepping up, following your calling and daring to be different in the field of business today.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The story of Hope’s entrepreneurial journey.
- How she got into the trucking industry with Yoga.
- The confidence issue that women entrepreneurs have to overcome.
- How the trucking world received her business.
- Hope’s “aha!” moment and biggest lesson that helped in overcoming her fear of rejection and not being enough.
- How she helped herself get past the feeling of vulnerability and her advice to female entrepreneurs on how to do the same.
- Shifting her focus from her small yoga studio to building and transitioning to a new business.
- Allowing yourself to change, evolve and grow.
- Hope explains the Hope Process.
- The power of looking at things that scare you the most.
- Mother Trucker Yoga Website
- Mother Trucker Yoga Facebook
- Mother Trucker Yoga Twitter
- Mother Trucker Yoga Instagram
- Hope Zvara Website
- Hope Zvara Facebook
- Hope Zvara Instagram
- Hope Zvara LinkedIn
- Hope Zvara Twitter
- Hope Zvara YouTube
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn