I have the pleasure of interviewing a great friend of mine, Jennifer MacNiven of Jennifer MacNiven Photography. Apart from being a photographer, she also authored a book called Mind, Body, Soulmate which is now being sold on Amazon. Jenn shares her journey with us and how her photography has made a compelling impact in the lives of the people she has worked with.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The start of Jennifer’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Learnings she has picked up from traveling.
- Overcoming her feelings of inadequacy about lacking business skills.
- Working on her internal struggle on being held back by the financial aspect of the business.
- Jennifer’s definition of success.
- The story behind her book Mind, Body, Soulmate.
- How writing her book and going through her entrepreneurial journey at the same time has complemented each other.
- Diving deeper into her work as a photographer.
- The biggest hurdles she sees in women entrepreneurs.
- A powerful transformation she has seen in one of her clients.
- The importance of accepting yourself
- Future plans for writing new books and sharing more about her journey.
- How her entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Jennifer MacNiven Website
- Jennifer MacNiven Facebook
- Jennifer MacNiven Instagram
- Jennifer MacNiven SmugMug
- Mind, Body, Soulmate by Jennifer MacNiven
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email