Jo-Anna Nieves, Founding Attorney of The Nieves Law FIrm, joins me in today’s episode as we talk about her entrepreneurial journey and how she stepped up and successfully built a business and a profession dominated by males. Listen to and learn from her inspiring story of rising up.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of how Jo-Anna's entrepreneurial journey started.
- The reason she got into law.
- The driving force of her passion with criminal law.
- The struggles she has overcome in reaching the impact she wants to make.
- Jo-Anna's thoughts on women in positions of power or in businesses of power being just in the infancy stages.
- Discrimination in women entrepreneurship.
- Encouraging women in entrepreneurship to step into their confidence.
- The difference of being a solo entrepreneur to a business owner.
- Jo-Anna’s definition of success.
- Outcomes of Jo-Anna from the work that she does.
- What successful entrepreneurs need to do to stand the test of time.
- Keeping up with learning and personal development as an entrepreneur.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- The Nieves Law Firm Website
- Phone Number: (510) 779-2082
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email