Meet Kay Fabella; a Storyteller, Visibility Strategist for Underrepresented Leaders, and now author of the book called Rewrite Your Story: How to Find Who You Are & Thrive After Burnout. Listen in as she tells us her stories, struggles, and wins throughout her journey as an entrepreneur.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The story of Kay’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Her perspective on why storytelling is important and what she has built behind her stories.
- Biggest issue she found and had to overcome when she stepped into who she was helping and serving with stories.
- One story of a person she worked with that was so amazing to her.
- Her definition of success.
- Things she knows now that she wishes she knew before.
- Kay tells us about her book: Rewrite Your Story: How to Find Who You Are & Thrive After Burnout
- How she snaps herself out of her depressant states.
- Hardest lesson she learned as an entrepreneur.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Kay Fabella Website
- Free Visibility Guide
- Book: Rewrite Your Story: How to Find Who You Are & Thrive After Burnout
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email