This episode is a wrap up of my interesting interview with Kay Fabella, storyteller, visibility strategist for underrepresented leaders, and author, where I share my thoughts on our conversation.
What You’ll Learn About:
- Kay’s understanding on entrepreneurs and how it shows in her book.
- The difficulty of becoming an entrepreneur and how enlightening it is as a person into being who you are.
- How entrepreneurship helps you become a better version of yourself.
- Kay Fabella Website
- Free Visibility Guide
- Book: Rewrite Your Story: How to Find Who You Are & Thrive After Burnout
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email