Let's jam with a Coach for Money Pros and number Crunchers! Kemberli Stephenson tells us about her journey, struggles and transition towards a business that she wanted. She also shares information about her new book M.A.D. Money. An amazing conversation you wouldn’t want to miss.
What you’ll learn about:
- The story of where Kemberli’s entrepreneurial journey started.
- Why she came back to accounting as she was transitioning to what she wanted to do.
- Her process of defining what she wanted that brought her to her current business.
- Being naturally instinctive, making sense of the numbers in her business and successfully shifting gear.
- One common mistake entrepreneurs make.
- Talking to entrepreneurs about strategizing.
- What did she do to get out of her own way.
- Kemberli’s definition of success.
- Her book: M.A.D. Money - Money After Divorce, Death or Disaster: 7 Commitments to Help You Get Your Entire Money Life
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Spark Hustle Flow Website
- Spark Hustle Flow Facebook
- Spark Hustle Flow Instagram
- Spark Hustle Flow The Thrive Tribe for Coaches, Course Creators and Consultants Facebook Page
- Book: M.A.D. Money
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email