This week we got to speak with Lauren Conaway of InnovateHER KC. She is an awesome change-maker and we relate on so many levels. This is a wrap-up episode as I discuss the takeaways and my thoughts on the interview.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The reason why I make connection calls before my interviews.
- Lauren’s desire to uplift a community of women entrepreneurs and the positive response of women in Kansas City.
- The goal of the movement.
- Thinking about what it means for you to build that community.
- The importance of helping yourself by leaning in and breaking down the trust barrier that we have inadvertently put up.
- John Lee Dumas advises Whitedove to put the focus back on herself.
- Lauren being ahead on building the community.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email