I enjoyed talking to Lorene Wapotich, the Founder of Celebrating her Rite and Feet on the Earth. She understands how to utilise nature, building a connection, empowering the awareness of young people, and taking that as a way to create more confidence as an individual and work with a community. I loved that we discussed how we can further move society in a better direction.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of where Lorene’s entrepreneurial journey began.
- Studying Herbalism and Natural Remedies.
- Catalyst of empowerment from wilderness trips for women.
- Most common hurdles women overcome.
- Empowering women through Feet on the Earth and Celebrating Her Rite
- Her therapy for moving along.
- Creating opportunities and measuring success.
- Honoring each life stage.
- Mothers declaring the right of passage and healing from childhood.
- Understanding our children in each stage of their life.
- Providing sufficient guidance and space for their own experience.
- Importance of connecting with the earth at a young age and as an adult.
- Creating a better environment for our kids.
- Understanding what we’re biologically wired for.
- Feet on the Earth Website
- Feet on the Earth Facebook
- Feet on the Earth Instagram
- Feet on the Earth Email
- Celebrating Her Rite
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter