This jam-packed interview with Marianne Hutchings of Mare One is an episode where we talk about the strengths and struggles of being a woman entrepreneur, the importance of women supporting women and the inspiring work she does with helping people wherever they are in their life.
What You’ll Learn About:
- The story of Marianne’s entrepreneurial journey.
- How she decided to become an entrepreneur.
- The transition of her entrepreneurial journey from working in IT.
- The hardest struggle she went through.
- Her thoughts during her 3-year stint as a new entrepreneur.
- Her experience with Imposter Syndrome.
- The importance of her group of women to her success.
- Growing through the support of other women.
- How her entrepreneurial journey has changed Marianne as a person.
- Where she sees the future of her business going.
- The services Marianne offers in her business.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email