This interview with our intriguing guest Chef Melissa Araujo of Saveur Catering is something that I am really excited to bring to you. She is well beyond her expertise and her deep perspective and connection to her craft and calling has led her to build a business that provides delicious and healthy food from farm to table.
What You’ll Learn About:
- Melissa’s entrepreneurial journey after studying culinary.
- Her experience in studying, working, and traveling in Italy as a student & chef.
- The personal struggles she went through and how embracing her heritage has taken her into a totally different direction in her professional life.
- How and when she found her success path.
- Her connection with farmers that allows her to create what she does in her business.
- Melissa’s thoughts on the present state and future direction of the food movement in the United States.
- Universities teaching a skill versus the art.
- The connection of food to everything.
- What Melissa wants to change in the culinary world.
- How Melissa’s entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Saveur Catering Website
- Saveur Catering Twitter
- Saveur Catering Instagram
- Saveur Catering Facebook
- Saveur Catering LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email