My awesome guest in this episode is Monica Frederick, a life coach for corporate career women. Monica helps women uncover themselves - find out who they are, identify their goals and help them achieve their dream to live fulfilling lives. She is such an expert in this area and I highly recommend it for women who are working in corporate who want to find themselves in this journey called life.
What you’ll learn:
- Monica’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Her process of identifying who she was.
- Pivotal moment into being able to identify herself internally.
- The issue of identifying internally versus externally.
- Uncovering yourself from society’s expectations.
- How Monica helps corporate women.
- Her entrepreneurial journey and how it parallels the work that she does.
- Takeaway for building self awareness.