In this episode, the awesome Talmar Anderson, CEO and Founder of Boss Actions and thought leader of the Boss Muse joins us to talk about what it means to be a boss, loving what you do, making money and having time freedom all at the same time. Talmar is a hiring strategist and Boss Best Practices Expert shining the light on the freedom of kickass teams.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of where Talmar’s entrepreneurial journey began.
- Her experience of growing herself as an entrepreneur.
- Having the freedom of time and money because of her business.
- Dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Realizing that you shouldn’t block yourself from moving forward.
- Talmar’s message to women who want to believe that it’s possible to make money, have time freedom, and love what you do all at the same time.
- Money as a tool.
- What Talmar does in her business.
- Empowering your employees and working on team development.
- One tip for a leader to move in the direction of showing up as a boss.
- Free Guide: 4 Questions to Get Your High Functioning Team
- The Boss Actions Facebook
- The Boss Muse YouTube
- FEM Free Group Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email