My award-winning guest, Tonya Harris, an environmental toxin expert and a children’s mental health advocate joins me in this episode to talk about her passion that turned into her entrepreneurial journey. She is the founder of Slightly Greener and the creator of the Slightly Greener Method™, that helps busy moms simplify their lives in their quest to reduce toxins in their family’s life.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of how Tonya's entrepreneurial journey began.
- The passionate component that shifted her to do what she’s doing now.
- One accomplishment in her entrepreneurial journey that she is proud of.
- Moving forward and stepping into the entrepreneurial space.
- Learning and growing from her mistakes she made in her journey.
- How she would approaching her course if she knew then what she knows now.
- Dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Strengths she leaned on in her entrepreneurial journey.
- Tonya shares what she does.
- Moving through vulnerability in her life and business.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her as a person.
- Slightly Greener Website
- Slightly Greener Facebook
- Slightly Greener Instagram
- Slightly Greener YouTube
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email