Dr. Natalie Masson, a psychologist with a passion for healthy living since childhood, joins me in the podcast today to share more about her entrepreneurial journey. She has developed an expertise in working with the mind-body connection through her private practice as a psychotherapist. Let’s listen and learn from Dr. Masson as we dive deep into her experiences and learnings in business for the past 18 years.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of how Natalie's entrepreneurial journey began.
- Her personal experience in infertility and how it helped her build a new business.
- Finding her sole purpose through her journey.
- The difference she found between course-correcting and perceived failure.
- Turning experiences to learning opportunities.
- Dr. Mason shares more about intentional living.
- Her thoughts on women building their own entrepreneurial journeys.
- Her experience on working less hours on her business.
- Defining success for your own business instead of following a template.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Unblocking her fears and energy as she goes through her journey.
- Her focus and passion in her business.
- Whitedove Gannon Website
- Whitedove Gannon Facebook
- Whitedove Gannon Instagram
- Whitedove Gannon LinkedIn
- Whitedove Gannon Twitter
- Whitedove Gannon Email