February 8, 2022
Owning that I couldn't see through the change I desired, but going ahead anyway, paved the way to a transformation that rippled through more of my world than I imagined.
In this episode, I decided to deviate from sharing a business journey to dive into more of a journey of self discovery by sharing my transformation summary after-the-fact.
Listen in on how the little things we don't realize make an impact and end up becoming great lessons for our own growth and transformation.
- Why change has become sustainable this time
- The things I had to do that helped with my transformation
- Letting go of what was holding me from my progress
- What I learned from going through this program (apart from losing weight)
- There’s more to transformations than just the obvious
Original post link
February 1, 2022
Have you ever felt burned out with your job or your business? You’ve probably felt this one way or another. For some, they don’t even notice it until it affects them healthwise just like what happened to Sarah Dawn, a lawyer specializing in small businesses. In this episode, Sarah shares her entrepreneurial journey and the scary defining moment she had that led her to change things for the better. If you would like to end burnout for yourself, I encourage you to listen to my conversation with Sarah to learn how she ended burnout and turned her life around.
- Sarah shares the story of her entrepreneurial journey.
- How trials and lessons have helped Sarah as an entrepreneur.
- The defining moment of her burnout and how it helped her give importance to herself while having a thriving business.
- The importance of establishing boundaries for yourself.
- What her business looks like today and how she helps business owners in the legal field.
- Sarah tells us what success is for her.
Sarah Dawn Instagram
The Legal Shopee Instagram
January 18, 2022
How do we get through challenges and learning experiences in our life and manage to stand up wiser and stronger? Life is never an easy road, and we all have different struggles. It’s all up to us how we want to react and push through it all. In this episode, Joanna Chanis, Professional Mentor and Resilience Expert, shares her very personal story with us and how it has helped her to power through life and entrepreneurial journey.
- The story of how Joanna’s mom inspired her to start her entrepreneurial journey.
- How becoming a mother has changed her personal and professional goals.
- Joanna shares the businesses she owned and created.
- Having cancer and starting her journey after this awakening by writing her book.
- Teaching the Mindset Mentor Method and seeing unbelievable results with my clients.
- Three kinds of women you can be.
December 14, 2021
How many times have you made business plans and strategies that just don’t seem to fit your personality? In today’s episode, I invited Kim Woods, a successful intuitive business strategist who helps businesses become more aware of who they are and translate that to business success. Want to know your intuitive type? Head to the links section and take the quiz! You will get so much wisdom from this episode.
- How Kim became an entrepreneur without ever planning to be one
- Becoming an entrepreneur and a full-time mom at the same time
- The experience clients get when they meet Kim
- How Kim’s intuitive gift became her passion
- From being referral-based to building a strong business
- Surpassing the time when Kim was hiding her strength and powerful gifts
- The awakening period when other people felt Kim’s intuitive gifts before she knew them
- What Kim’s business can offer you
- What it means to be intuitive
- How being intuitive translates to your business success and leadership
- Kim’s definition of success
- Astrology as an acceptable form of intuition
- The awareness that people experience after working with Kim
- Kim’s big thoughts, ideas, and the era we are moving into
- The feminine energy and the masculine energy
- How Kim’s entrepreneurial journey changed her
- Kim’s “Know Your Life” quiz to know your intuitive type
Kim Woods - Know Your Life Quiz
Kim Woods Website
Kim Woods Instagram
Kim Woods Facebook
Kim Woods LinkedIn
December 7, 2021
Not everyone in business is courageous enough to stand for what they believe in. You can exclude Julie Allen, Julie Allen CEO of Mary Rose Boutique and Founder of Mary Rose Foundation, from that list. This fierce woman has stood her ground, survived through a pandemic, and is still standing strong. Her business, Mary Rose Boutique, is not only an ethical clothing line but her foundation also helps empower and provide financial help to those with eating disorders and who do not have financial help .
- Julie shares her entrepreneurial journey.
- The lessons she learned through building her business while experiencing a pandemic.
- Understanding the 3 main issues with fashion in general.
- The criteria for creating clothes that are slow fashion.
- Putting your values first in your business and working towards a common goal of changing the world through it.
- Julie talks about the Mary Rose Foundation and the people they help.
- Sharing her goals for the boutique and foundation.
- How Julie’s entrepreneurial journey changed her as a person.
Mary Rose Boutique Website
Mary Rose Boutique Instagram
November 23, 2021
Ever heard of the saying, “Trust the process”? Whenever we are dealing with a challenging situation, that phrase always comes up. The thing is, what really is the process? Whether in business or in our personal life, communication is an integral part of how we function. How we communicate with ourselves and with other people can shape the quality of our life. Conversation expert and author Debra Roberts gives us a glimpse of her relationship protocol and how it impacts the quality of relationships that we have.
- Debra talks about how she became an entrepreneur
- The most overlooked yet simple fix to improve communication in the business
- The ‘Turning Towards and Turning Away’ concept
- How self-awareness can give you confidence in communicating
- The language in the workplace is different than in your personal space
- The kind of self-awareness that entrepreneurs need to have
- Debra shares what success is for her
- The transformation Debra experienced in her entrepreneurial journey
November 16, 2021
How can mindfulness play a part in our growth as an entrepreneur? How do we know where to focus on to improve our productivity and create an impact on more people? And why do people get stuck and overwhelmed? Dr. Brooke Smith, a productivity and mindfulness expert, joins us today in this mind-blowing episode as she shares how awareness of our thoughts can move us to take action and get us closer to our collective purpose of making a difference in this world.
- Brooke shares how her entrepreneurial journey began
- What creatives can do to bridge doing what they love and expand their audience without losing their passion
- The type of clients Dr. Brooke enjoys working with
- How mindfulness plays a part in connecting with your expertise
- When to monetize what we are passionate about versus what we are good at
- How people who practice mindfulness measure their success and the transformation they experience
- Discovering your freedom of existence through many cycles of pursuing mindfulness
- What avoidance of things do to your level of joy and freedom
- The importance of practicing mindfulness in anyone’s business
- Brooke’s simple tips to start practicing productivity and mindfulness
- The lessons Dr. Brooke’s learned from her entrepreneurial journey
- Brooke’s vision for her business and her purpose, desire, impact
November 2, 2021
How can relationship building help you increase your sales revenue? In this episode, we talk to Kathleen Cutler, a luxury sales expert for fine jewelers, about how she helps high-end salespeople and jewelry artists increase their revenue and become more successful in their work.
- The story of Kathleen’s entrepreneurial journey and how she found her way into the jewelry industry.
- Her role as a mentor for high-end salespeople and jewelers and pulling the stories out of them.
- How she helps salespeople and jewelry artists to become better in business and sales.
- Sharing her definition of success for her clients.
- The milestones and tasks they help their clients work on.
- One accomplishment in her entrepreneurial journey that she’s most proud of.
- Kathleen’s goals for her life and business.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed Kathleen.
October 26, 2021
In this episode, international skin expert René Serbon shares her entrepreneurial journey and how she transitioned into the world of skincare. The lessons and tips she shares with all of us easily show her passion for the work that she does and the impact she is leaving physically and mentally on hundreds of clients all over the world.
- The story of René’s entrepreneurial journey and how she honed her entrepreneurial skills.
- The pressures René sees in the skincare industry.
- Talking about the mental and physical transformations she sees in her patients and clients after treatments and consultations with her.
- How the industry is was doing before and during the pandemic and what caused it.
- Systems and processes you can implement to improve your business.
- Addressing clients who don’t want to put in the work or commitment.
- René shares the work that she does and her passion for the impact she can make through her profession.
- How her entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
René Serbon Website
Free Facebook Group: The Skin Care Professional Strategy Group
Facebook Page: Renee Serbon Skin Expert
October 19, 2021
Most business owners build their businesses lacking the strong foundations that are needed to make their business sustainable, scalable and saleable. This is why I’m excited to bring in our guest Micheller Seiler Tucker, Founder and CEO of Seiler Tucker Incorporated, and a certified mergers and acquisition professional, to talk about how to build a solid business using the 6Ps.
- The story of Michelle’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Michelle shares a few of her most memorable M&A transactions and how the impact she has made makes her feel.
- Diving into the Six Ps to build a sustainable, scalable and saleable business.
- 1st P: People - Nothing gets done without people. People build the business.
- 2nd P: Product - Always innovate and market your products.
- 3rd P: Process - Create processes around what you want your customers to experience and document them.
- 4th P: Proprietary - Proprietary assets drive value and get you a lot more money for your business.
- 5th P: Patrons - Find out why patrons are important in your business.
- 6th P :Profits - The lack of profits is a symptom of not operating on the 6Ps.
- The importance of seeing your products and building it as a business.
- Michelle tells us about her book, Exit Rich.
- Michelle shares her definition of success.
Seiler Tucker Website
Sell your Business for More than It’s Worth.
Book: Exit Rich
Podcast: Exit Rich