November 23, 2021
Ever heard of the saying, “Trust the process”? Whenever we are dealing with a challenging situation, that phrase always comes up. The thing is, what really is the process? Whether in business or in our personal life, communication is an integral part of how we function. How we communicate with ourselves and with other people can shape the quality of our life. Conversation expert and author Debra Roberts gives us a glimpse of her relationship protocol and how it impacts the quality of relationships that we have.
- Debra talks about how she became an entrepreneur
- The most overlooked yet simple fix to improve communication in the business
- The ‘Turning Towards and Turning Away’ concept
- How self-awareness can give you confidence in communicating
- The language in the workplace is different than in your personal space
- The kind of self-awareness that entrepreneurs need to have
- Debra shares what success is for her
- The transformation Debra experienced in her entrepreneurial journey
November 16, 2021
How can mindfulness play a part in our growth as an entrepreneur? How do we know where to focus on to improve our productivity and create an impact on more people? And why do people get stuck and overwhelmed? Dr. Brooke Smith, a productivity and mindfulness expert, joins us today in this mind-blowing episode as she shares how awareness of our thoughts can move us to take action and get us closer to our collective purpose of making a difference in this world.
- Brooke shares how her entrepreneurial journey began
- What creatives can do to bridge doing what they love and expand their audience without losing their passion
- The type of clients Dr. Brooke enjoys working with
- How mindfulness plays a part in connecting with your expertise
- When to monetize what we are passionate about versus what we are good at
- How people who practice mindfulness measure their success and the transformation they experience
- Discovering your freedom of existence through many cycles of pursuing mindfulness
- What avoidance of things do to your level of joy and freedom
- The importance of practicing mindfulness in anyone’s business
- Brooke’s simple tips to start practicing productivity and mindfulness
- The lessons Dr. Brooke’s learned from her entrepreneurial journey
- Brooke’s vision for her business and her purpose, desire, impact
November 2, 2021
How can relationship building help you increase your sales revenue? In this episode, we talk to Kathleen Cutler, a luxury sales expert for fine jewelers, about how she helps high-end salespeople and jewelry artists increase their revenue and become more successful in their work.
- The story of Kathleen’s entrepreneurial journey and how she found her way into the jewelry industry.
- Her role as a mentor for high-end salespeople and jewelers and pulling the stories out of them.
- How she helps salespeople and jewelry artists to become better in business and sales.
- Sharing her definition of success for her clients.
- The milestones and tasks they help their clients work on.
- One accomplishment in her entrepreneurial journey that she’s most proud of.
- Kathleen’s goals for her life and business.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed Kathleen.
October 26, 2021
In this episode, international skin expert René Serbon shares her entrepreneurial journey and how she transitioned into the world of skincare. The lessons and tips she shares with all of us easily show her passion for the work that she does and the impact she is leaving physically and mentally on hundreds of clients all over the world.
- The story of René’s entrepreneurial journey and how she honed her entrepreneurial skills.
- The pressures René sees in the skincare industry.
- Talking about the mental and physical transformations she sees in her patients and clients after treatments and consultations with her.
- How the industry is was doing before and during the pandemic and what caused it.
- Systems and processes you can implement to improve your business.
- Addressing clients who don’t want to put in the work or commitment.
- René shares the work that she does and her passion for the impact she can make through her profession.
- How her entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
René Serbon Website
Free Facebook Group: The Skin Care Professional Strategy Group
Facebook Page: Renee Serbon Skin Expert
October 19, 2021
Most business owners build their businesses lacking the strong foundations that are needed to make their business sustainable, scalable and saleable. This is why I’m excited to bring in our guest Micheller Seiler Tucker, Founder and CEO of Seiler Tucker Incorporated, and a certified mergers and acquisition professional, to talk about how to build a solid business using the 6Ps.
- The story of Michelle’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Michelle shares a few of her most memorable M&A transactions and how the impact she has made makes her feel.
- Diving into the Six Ps to build a sustainable, scalable and saleable business.
- 1st P: People - Nothing gets done without people. People build the business.
- 2nd P: Product - Always innovate and market your products.
- 3rd P: Process - Create processes around what you want your customers to experience and document them.
- 4th P: Proprietary - Proprietary assets drive value and get you a lot more money for your business.
- 5th P: Patrons - Find out why patrons are important in your business.
- 6th P :Profits - The lack of profits is a symptom of not operating on the 6Ps.
- The importance of seeing your products and building it as a business.
- Michelle tells us about her book, Exit Rich.
- Michelle shares her definition of success.
Seiler Tucker Website
Sell your Business for More than It’s Worth.
Book: Exit Rich
Podcast: Exit Rich
October 5, 2021
In this episode, we are going to know more about our guest Angie Colee. Angie is a confidence coach and business strategist. She is also the host of the Permission To Kick Ass podcast. She helps people build kick-ass businesses they love and enjoy.
- The story of Angie’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Her interpretation of her podcast name, Permission to Kick Ass.
- Allowing yourself to be an open, crazy, and awesome entrepreneur.
- Angie’s definition of success.
- Why the world we live in now is not what it was before.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
- Top pointers for listeners from Angie.
September 28, 2021
In this episode, we have Francesca Witzburg is an award winning attorney and legal strategist. Francesca helps business owners stay protected and profitable. She shares her expertise on trademarks and intellectual property today to make us understand why it’s imperative for us to take a look into this for our own businesses.
- The story of Francesca’s entrepreneurial journey.
- What brought her into trademarks and IP.
- The importance of intellectual property in any business.
- Things that make her enjoy life.
- Francesca’s definition of success.
- Top tips on intellectual property and trademarks.
September 21, 2021
In this episode, our wonderful guest Galit Ventura-Rozen joins us to talk about how entrepreneurs can find their purpose and pursue it. Galithas gone through this journey herself and she also shares this story in our conversation today. Galit is Commercial Real Estate Broker, Professional Speaker, Sales Success Expert, Co-Founder Everyday Woman. She offers executive level training and coachingto show others how to reach the success she has had through sales and business.
- The story of how Galit’s entrepreneurial journey began.
- Losing momentum as an entrepreneur.
- How and why creative entrepreneurs constantly recreating and growing the business/es they’ve built.
- Identifying your purpose as an entrepreneur.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed Galit.
- Galit shares her zone of genius and how she helps others through it.
- Where she sees herself growing in the next 5 years.
September 14, 2021
In this episode, we have Monica Irauzqui, an expert travel agent running a tour company for 23 years. Monica is passionate about unique local experiences, international travel and customer service. We are going to talk about her 23-year journey, the ups, the downs and how it has changed her for the better.
- The story of how Monica’s entrepreneurial journey began.
- The growth of her career over the last 23 years.
- The bumps they’ve gone through along the journey.
- Benefits of having the services of good travel advisers.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her and the experiences that have made a difference in her life.
- Talking about the importance of human to human connection even in a digital world.
- One accomplishment she is super proud of in her 23 years.
- Monica’s definition of success.
- Monica shares what she does in her business.
August 24, 2021
Chief Number Smasher Maddie Brown joins me in this episode as we talk about the importantand impactful things you should know about financial literacy when starting and building abusiness. If you area small business owner who wants to make things right regarding business finance, Maddie will bring some amazing information to the table that you won’t want to miss.
- The story of how Maddie’s entrepreneurial journey began.
- The number one hurdle for small businesses.
- Learning how you can start your business the best way possible.
- The importance of putting down your plans on paper regularly.
- Role of financial literacy in building a business.
- 3 Strategies for handling your money.
- Maddie’s definition of success.
- How the entrepreneurial journey has changed her.
Links and Freebies:
- Smashing Numbers Website
- 25 Tips
- 5-Shifts Webinar
- The Road Map to Financial Success
“I have spent the last 11 years developing a client base of peoplethat I love to work with andlove to help and see them do better in the world. When they do better in the world, the worldis a better place and I have done my part. I am passionate about helping small businessessucceed and pay themselves.”
“The real thing that people need to do is they need to sit down and draw up how their businessis going to work financially before they even start the business. Because if they can’t make itwork on paper, then they’re never going to make it work in real life. And thatis the bestinformation you can get.”
“Every business has a chief financial officer. Unfortunately, a lot of times the owner is wearingthat hat and that isn’t something they know how to do. An outside set of eyes and ears canhear and point out wherethere are leaks and opportunities so you can do better and be moresuccessful. I’m a huge advocate of coaching because it makes it possible to do things faster andeasier and more profitably and you don’t waste much time, money, and resources.”
“If you take the time to build the foundation strong up front then you’ve got some place to gowith your business.”