Founder and Head Chef of Ends and Stems, Alison Mountford tells us about her journey to building a business that not only serves people but also cares for the environment. Learn about what she has gone through to create a successful business that gives back.
What You’ll Learn About:
- Alison tells us about her journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
- Her favorite things about entrepreneurship.
- One element she had to overcome to be able to continue moving forward.
- The effect bootstrapping as a backbone of her business.
- The idea that women who bootstrap may be undervaluing the fact that they have a business.
- The disconnect of old and new age of entrepreneurs.
- Alison tells us about Ends and Stems and how it aims to help the environment.
- The ripple effect of the positive impacts we make for the environment.
- Ends and Stems Website
- Ends and Stems Instagram
- Ends and Stems Facebook
- Ends and Stems Pinterest
- Ends and Stems Twitter
- Ends and Stems YouTube