In this episode, I have an interesting chat with a good friend of mine, Jill Stanton of Screw the Nine to Five. Jill shares with us her entrepreneurial journey as a woman and a mother; the struggles she experienced; and how this has influenced the changes in her vision for her life and business (with her husband Josh).
What You’ll Learn About:
- The story of how Jill’s entrepreneurial journey started.
- How her struggles changed and morphed her as an entrepreneur.
- The work that she’s doing now.
- Their experience during the shifts they implemented to follow their vision.
- Her son’s role in changing their vision.
- Future plans for their business.
- An important take-away from the Imposter Syndrome.
- Wonderful advice from Jill on the things you need to think about today.
- Screw the Nine to Five Website
- Screw the Nine to Five Facebook
- Screw the Nine to Five Instagram
- Screw the Nine to Five Podcast
- Screw the Nine to Five YouTube